- All visitors, volunteers and staff will be screened upon entry to the Dozier House for fever and any symptoms related to Covid-19.
- All staff and volunteers will be masked.
- All visitors will be asked to wear a mask.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more will be strived for.
- All visitors will be asked to remain in the patient suite, as public areas are closed for safety.
- Four (4) visitors are welcomed at one time in the building. Additional visitors are welcome to wait outside of the main entrance and switch as frequent as they like to be with the patient.