- This event has passed.
Adults Hope for the Holidays
December 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Event: Hope for the Holidays
Date and Time: Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 6 pm
Location: Big Bend Hospice, 1723 Mahan Center Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308
This event is for adults who are grieving the loss of a loved one. It will be an evening of making holiday ornaments in memory of loved ones and sharing helpful grief-coping tips for the upcoming holidays. Light refreshments will be served.
On 12/5 Big Bend Hospice will be hosting a Family Hope for the Holidays.
Here are some of the benefits of attending this event:
- Connect with other adults who are grieving
- Learn helpful grief coping tips
- Create a holiday ornament in memory of your loved one
- Find support and comfort during a difficult time
Who should attend:
- Adults who are grieving the loss of a loved one
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about grief and coping
What to bring:
- A photo of your loved one (optional)
This event is free and open to the public. No registration is required.