BBH Volunteer Training – May
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lend a Helping Hand to Hospice Patients:
Become a BBH Volunteer
Saturday, May 20th
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Big Bend Hospice Campus
1723 Mahan Center Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308
WHAT CAN BIG BEND HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS PROVIDE?
• Help Write Letters or Legacy Documents
• Play Fun Games
• Social, Emotional, and Practical Support
• Light Housekeeping
• Offer Caregiver Support and Respite
• Read Books & Newspapers
• Shopping, Errands & Transportation
• Discuss Current Events
• Help with Pet Care
• Meal Prep
• Thrift Store support, and More!
Please call our Volunteer Department for more information at (850) 878-5310!
READY TO GET STARTED?
Fill out our easy online application. Get Started Here!
Want to Volunteer for the Thrift Store. Get Started Here!