The Hospice Specialty License Plate is a way to show your support for hospice care.
When you purchase your Hospice specialty license plate, you are helping ensure that every Floridian has access to hospice care through the Florida Hospice & Palliative Care Association. The FHPCA is a unified voice for hospice programs in Florida, providing education to communities, empowering patients and caregivers seeking hospice services, and advocating for quality hospice and palliative care when Floridians need it most.
HOW FUNDS ARE USED FROM THE FLORIDA HOSPICE SPECIALTY LICENSE PLATE
With every purchase of a Florida Hospice specialty license plate, $25 goes to support end-of-life care programs and outreach through Florida Hospice & Palliative Care, like:
- Programs related to hospice care, including a new model of care for very ill children, and improving and increasing access to end-of-life care for Florida’s Veterans.
- End-of-life care programs specific to gender, ethnic, religious, and minority groups.
- Education and outreach for hospice volunteers, patients, families, and health care professionals.
- Advance directives and educational materials are provided free to the public.
- Expansion of the toll-free consumer information and helpline as well as the website of Florida Hospice & Palliative Care Association.